Wishes I could scrap like this:

    Wednesday, November 9, 2011

    Picaboo card review

    Awhile I posted that I placed an order with Picaboo for my Christmas cards. I had purchased a Groupon for $35 for $100 worth of product. I was going to make a book but couldn't get my act together before it expired so I decided to do my Christmas cards. I will say that over all I am thrilled with my decision.
    Here is the digital version of the card.

    Here is the photo of the card. Sorry they are not great as I'm using the camera on my phone.
    They are pretty much what I saw on my screen. They came in a big brown padded envelope then wrapped in plastic with envelopes included.
    The software to upload is fairly easy to use and so is the site overall. I had a little bit of trouble getting my Groupon to work but it didn't take me long to figure out what I was doing wrong. They are a tad pricey (at least to me). I ordered 30 cards and the price was about $70 including shipping. I don't remember which cardstock I chose and that does help determine the price. I also could have opted for a postcard type card and that would've made it cheaper also but I really wanted a folded card.
    All in all I would definitely order from them again. I still have some Groupon funds left so I may start working on a small book to have printed.

    ETA: I used Christmas Card Temps & Fun Fade-Masks by Scrapping wit Liz and Jolly Holidays by Weeds & Wildflowers.

    No comments: