Wishes I could scrap like this:

    Tuesday, November 8, 2011

    How was your DSD?

    Mine was awesome! I hung out @ Scrap Orchard most of the day...until I went out Saturday night. Man I had a great day. Got a ton of stuff and didnt spend too much $$$. lol. thats always good right? I would have spent a lot of money however I had some PlumPerks that have added up and used those to get a couple things. I wish I had more $ to spend but oh well maybe next year.

    I started a couple of challenges but only ended up finishing one layout AND I didnt finish it in time so I didnt get my token:( Oh . It's my fault. With the time change & the time zone thing, I was all messed up. The 1 layout I did get finished was for the Boggle challenge. Here it is:






    There's a few more layouts that I've completed but have yet to share:



    All credits are in my SO Gallery.

    No comments: