Wishes I could scrap like this:

    Thursday, January 3, 2013

    M.I.A.

    Wow. Have I been m.i.a or what? I've been a busy little bee tho and haven't had much "me" or craft time. Sucks I know. I fell way behind in Project Life 2012. Like 38 weeks behind. Ugh. I do plan on finishing it tho but it will be in correlation with Project Life 2013.

    Speaking of Project Life, I signed up for my first class at Studio Calico. It is the Day by Day PL class. The best part about the class is the printables and cut files. The reason I am so happy about the cut files is because I recently purchased a Silhouette Cameo. OH-EEMMM-GEEE. I am in LOVE! The Cameo is everything I wanted and more. I still don't know everything that baby will do. I have owned a Cricut Expressions for awhile now. I used it with the Sure Cuts A Lot software. However ProvoCraft filed a lawsuit with SCAL and they could no longer sell the software to work with the Cricut. I could still use the software, but if for some reason I had to update the firmware on the machine I would no longer be able to use the software with the machine. Needless to say I have not used my Cricut in months.

    Ok. I'm rambling...I recently found Studio Calico and I must say...I love that place. They have been working with Becky Higgins and are doing a monthly paper project life kit. I signed up but unfortunately, they sold out for this first month so hopefully next month I will be able to get it. I was put on the good ol waiting list. Pooh.

    Jacque Larson recently invited me to use her 3 new packs for the monthly BYOC over at The Lilypad. I was so excited. Here is what I came up with.






    No comments: