Wishes I could scrap like this:

    Tuesday, July 19, 2011

    Iron Scrapper 2011

    Have you been following along with the IS challenges over at Scrap Orchard? They are pretty cool. What's even better??? THE PRIZES!!
    First place wins an Ipad2 and a gc to Scrap Orchard. That's a pretty awesome prize. And the best part about the whole thing is you don't have to be the best scrapper in the world to win. For every challenge you complete, you get so many points. Every point earned is worth one entry to the contest. When everything is done, they will then draw from the names. Everyone has a chance since its not based on a judging call. They also are making weekly grab bags to go along with the challenges.

    Here is the layout I made for the 7/9 Fresh Fruit challenge:


    All items from IANTHINE bundle by Captivated Visions
    IANTHINE template from Scrapping with Liz

    Here is the lo I did for week 2:


    Everything from the Iron Scraper Weekly Grab bag except Peek A Boo Doodly Doo Template from Captivated Visions

    I had started a lo for week one but I didnt save and it was deleted when my laptop did an automatic update. I was so mad. That's what I get for not saving.

    Here is a layout I did for fun.


    Used: VALORIE WIBBENS & LAUEN REID - POCKETS 2
    THAT SUMMER FEELING BY GINA MARIE HUFF @ WEEDS & WILDFLOWERS
    VARIOUS ALPHAS BY WEEDS & WILDFLOWERS

    No comments: