Wishes I could scrap like this:

    Friday, July 11, 2008

    Some lo's I haven't shared...

    This is one I did for a challenge over @ SSD. I really like that shop! And their challenges are pretty SWEET!

    See credits here.

    Here is one of my niece Brielle. She was so cute trying to keep up with the boys. I happened to capture tho the times when she would give up. At one point she made up a game where she would throw her pink ball in the garden on Papa's tomato plants. She thought she was a riot! Needless to say Papa didn't think she was so funny.

    See credits here.
    This one is of my baby on his 6th birthday. I still can't get over the fact that I have a 6 YEAR OLD! Where did the time GO?!?! It seemed like one second I was holding him and the next second I blinked and now he can barely fit on my lap.


    See credits here.

    And finally one about me. This photo was taken of me when I was little.

    See credits here.

    No comments: