Wishes I could scrap like this:

    Sunday, May 25, 2008

    From their blog to mine 2


    Lucky Stars by Heather Rosali

    Paging Miss Bettie by Traci Reed

    A Year of Memories: July by Dani Mogstad & Shawna Clingerman
    The challenge was to find a kit in the shoppe with red, white, or blue, or stars in it and put it on my blog.

    Well I did another challenge at SSD. It was the Sweet Inspiration Challenge. Here's my layout.
    Credits here.

    Well I have been working at a temp job for the past two weeks. I guess I should be happy cause they asked me to come back this coming week. It's so boring. They TOLD me to bring books and magazines. So far I've read 4 books and Tuesday when I go back I will start the 5th.

    Anywho this weekend has not been what I thought it would be. Yesterday was my granny's birthday so me and CJ took her to get some sandwiches for lunch. Her fridge somehow go t unplugged the night before and some of her food went bad so I took her to the store to replace some of it. We came back to her house and ate. She wanted to go outside so CJ went out with her and played. I went and finished my book. I also fell asleep and had a little nap. Then when I got up we had cake. Nothing too much but she appreciated it so I was happy.

    It has been raining on and off here all weekend and mine and CJ's allergies have been horrilbe. My eyes will not stop oozing and he just keeps coughing. Medicine is not helping. Gross. Some holiday weekend.

    I also wanted to take a moment to recognize what this holiday is about.
    RIP to my grandpas both who have served this country. My mom's dad fought in Korea. And my step-dad's dad fought in WWII.
    Thanks to all of the soldiers who are over in the Middle East serving their country.

    And to those who have lost their life, a moment of silence...

    No comments: